10 Days of Christmas Special
"When it's quality power, there's nothing corrupt about its effects... The SX-1000R are all about rich colours, deep hues, scaled-up dynamics, scaled-up soundstage sizing and agreeable warmth accompanied by drive-anything reserves."
- Srajan Ebaen, Editor, 6 Moons
"Bass extension, speed, and pitch definition through the SX-1000R proved to be among the best I’ve heard from any power amplifier…. Inner detail and low-level information retention were exemplary…. It is, without a doubt, a fine and near- state-of-the-art performer"
- Steven Stone, The Absolute Sound
Introducing the evolution of our most powerful monoblock amplifier, the SX-1000R. The new SX-1000R offers the discerning audiophile the cleanest, most transparent sound available from any power source on the market. Utilizing an all-new input board, the SX-1000R is smoother, more refined and more engaging than the original SX-1000, yet still retains the awesome power that puts it head and shoulders above the competition. Ultra robust power amp topology provides stability down to 2 ohms and the efficiency to remain cool even in the most demanding applications.
A proprietary FET input buffer allows both XLR and RCA input options while feeding the power amp with a ultra-low noise, low distortion signal. WBT nextgen™ binding posts and Kimber Kable TCX wiring come standard — completing the signal path with ultimate purity. The result of our obsession with technology is an expansive, transparent listening experience allowing every instrument to shine through. The SX-1000R is further identified by its moniker on the backplate and a smart looking custom color option - Anthracite Gray. Also available in black.
Awards for the original SX-1000:
SX-1000 TRADE-IN PROGRAM
Do you own a pair of original SX-1000s? Trade them in for a new pair of SX-1000Rs! Please see terms below and/or contact us to take advantage of this program.
SX-1000 Trade-In Terms:
- Please send us pictures of all sides of the units.
- Your trade-in SX-1000s must be in excellent cosmetic condition (no less than 8/10 on the Audiogon scale) and in perfect operating condition. Anything less will affect trade-in value or even eligibility.
- We will give you $1500 trade-in value on your pair of SX-1000s toward the purchase of a pair of SX-1000Rs at retail price.
- Original packaging is preferred. If you do not have original packaging, contact us to purchase. We strongly suggest shipping in original packaging.
- If you decide to use your own packaging, we will need to add $50 to your trade-in cost to cover new packaging. PLEASE NOTE, if your SX-1000s arrive damaged or in worse condition than described it could affect or void trade-in eligibility. In this event we deem them unacceptable, you will be responsible for return shipping of your units.
Note: Price is for a single SX-1000R monoblock. For a stereo pair, update quantity to "2"