- Utilizes an incredible Femto-grade clock
- Superior jitter reduction (click for measurements)
- 96kHz output sampling frequency*
- Toslink and Coaxial digital inputs
- Toslink, Coaxial, BNC digital outputs (all active from any input)
- Digital inputs support up to 24/192kHz!
- Can be used to convert connections (optical in and coax out, etc)
- 9VDC power supply included
- 5 year warranty
- Note: works with 2-channel PCM signals only, not surround sound formats
FAQ: "I have one of your DACs with the Femto clock. Is there still a benefit to getting a Remedy or Recovery?"
The short answer is yes, as the two clocks do different things. For the complete answer, click here.
*Some older DACs cannot accept this high of sample rate. Double check your DAC to be sure.
- Recommend DC input: 9v, 1A. Safe voltage range: 7v - 12v
- Dimensions: 3.5" x 3.5" x 1"