Wyred 4 Sound
Introducing the evolution of our most powerful monoblock amplifier, the SX-1000R. The new SX-1000R offers the discerning audiophile the cleanest, most transparent sound available from any power source on the market. Utilizing an all-new input board, the SX-1000R is smoother, more refined and more engaging than the original SX-1000, yet still retains the awesome power that puts it head and shoulders above the competition. Ultra robust power amp topology provides stability down to 2 ohms and the efficiency to remain cool even in the most demanding applications.
A proprietary FET input buffer allows both XLR and RCA input options while feeding the power amp with a ultra-low noise, low distortion signal. WBT nextgen™ binding posts and Kimber Kable TCX wiring come standard — completing the signal path with ultimate purity. The result of our obsession with technology is an expansive, transparent listening experience allowing every instrument to shine through. The SX-1000R is further identified by its moniker on the backplate and a smart looking custom color option - Anthracite Gray. Also available in black.
SX-1000 TRADE-IN PROGRAM
Do you own a pair of original SX-1000s? Trade them in for a new pair of SX-1000Rs! Please see terms below and/or contact us to take advantage of this program.
SX-1000 Trade-In Terms:
- Please send us pictures of all sides of the units.
- Your trade-in SX-1000s must be in excellent cosmetic condition (no less than 8/10 on the Audiogon scale) and in perfect operating condition. Anything less will affect trade-in value or even eligibility.
- We will give you $1500 trade-in value on your pair of SX-1000s toward the purchase of a pair of SX-1000Rs at retail price.
- Original packaging is preferred. If you do not have original packaging, contact us to purchase. We strongly suggest shipping in original packaging.
- If you decide to use your own packaging, we will need to add $50 to your trade-in cost to cover new packaging. PLEASE NOTE, if your SX-1000s arrive damaged or in worse condition than described it could affect or void trade-in eligibility. In this event we deem them unacceptable, you will be responsible for return shipping of your units.
Note: Price is for a single SX-1000R monoblock. For a stereo pair, update quantity to "2"
**NEW COLOR OPTIONS
-Midnight Black sparkle
- Powered by ICEpower® (ASP module)
- Up to 625w in 8Ω, 1225w in 4Ω
- Idle power consumption 15w
- Thermal protection
- Differential, fully balanced design
- Over-current protection
- DC protection
- Upgraded, improved input stage raises input impedance to 91kΩ
- Sound optimized soft clip
- Rugged construction
- Standard 12V DC Trigger
- ½” Machined and Anodized front panels
- WBT nextgen™ binding posts
- Internal Kimber Kable TCX multi-gauge, multi-strand wire
- Gold Plated unbalanced (RCA) input
- Neutrik Balanced (XLR) input
- Available, custom Anthracite gray color chassis
- Compact size (8.5”W x 4.125”H x 13.5”D)
- 13 lbs.
- Covered by a 5 YEAR WARRANTY
- Typical THD+N 8Ω (10W out): 0.0055%
- Power Output 8Ω @ 0.2% THD+N: 570W
- Power Output 8Ω @ 1.0% THD+N: 625W
- Power Output 4Ω @ 0.2% THD+N: 1,140W
- Power Output 4Ω @ 1.0% THD+N: 1,225W
- IMD (CCIF): 0.0005%
- Transient Inter modulation (TIM): 0.005%
- Output Idle Noise: <80µV
- Efficiency 4Ω: 79% @ 1000W
- Efficiency 8Ω: 78% @ 500W
- Frequency Response 20Hz-20kHz: ± 0.4db
- Lower Bandwidth: 3.3Hz (All Loads)
- Balanced Input Impedance: 91kΩ
- Unbalanced Input Impedance: 91kΩ
- Dynamic Range: 118db
- Gain: 27db
- Sensitivity: 2.95V
- Output Impedance: 0.005Ω
- Min Load: 2Ω
- Dampening Factor (100Hz 8Ω): 2000
- Max Output Current: 40A
- Channel Tracking: < ± 0.02 db
- Idle Power Consumption: 15W