Introducing the evolution of our most powerful monoblock amplifier, the SX-1000R. The new SX-1000R offers the discerning audiophile the cleanest, most transparent sound available from any power source on the market. Utilizing an all new input board, the SX-1000R is smoother, more refined and more engaging than the original SX-1000, yet still retains the awesome power that puts it head and shoulders above the competition. Ultra robust power amp topology provides stability down to 2 ohms and the efficiency to remain cool even in the most demanding applications.
A proprietary FET input buffer allows both XLR and RCA input options while feeding the power amp with an ultra-low noise, low distortion signal. WBT nextgen™ binding posts and Kimber Kable TCX wiring come standard - completing the signal path with ultimate purity. The result of our obsession with technology is an expansive, transparent listening experience allowing every instrument to shine through.
SX-1000 TRADE-IN PROGRAM
Do you own a pair of original SX-1000s? Trade them in for a new pair of SX-1000Rs! Please see terms below and/or contact us to take advantage of this program.
SX-1000 Trade-In Terms:
- Please send us pictures of all sides of the units.
- Your trade-in SX-1000s must be in excellent cosmetic condition (no less than 8/10 on the Audiogon scale) and in perfect operating condition. Anything less will affect trade-in value or even eligibility.
- We will give you $1500 trade-in value on your pair of SX-1000s toward the purchase of a pair of SX-1000Rs at retail price.
- Original packaging is preferred. If you do not have original packaging, contact us to purchase. We strongly suggest shipping in original packaging.
- If you decide to use your own packaging, we will need to add $50 to your trade-in cost to cover new packaging. PLEASE NOTE, if your SX-1000s arrive damaged or in worse condition than described it could affect or void trade-in eligibility. In this event we deem them unacceptable, you will be responsible for return shipping of your units.
Note: Price is for a single SX-1000R monoblock. For a stereo pair, update quantity to "2"