Wyred 4 Sound
C1 Ultra Analog XLR
Using silver coated, 99.99% OFC multi-gauge, multi-strand copper, our C1 Ultra Analog XLRreveals the stunning depth, width and space you expect from your system. 110% shielding offers stunning noise rejection to ensure the finest details are preserved as the signal passes from one component to the next. With a construction that consists of quality materials that are built to last and the flexibility to easily route in tight spaces, this is a cable that belongs in every system.
Note: Typical burn-in time is 100 hours.
Cables are sold in pairs.
C1 Balanced Cable Specs:
- Silver coated multi-gauge, multi-strand 99.99% OFC copper
- Ultra-low loss Foam Polyethylene dielectric
- Less than 30pf of capacitance per foot
- Less than 0.009 ohms of impedance per foot
- 100% Aluminum Mylar shielding construction
- Large 8mm overall size
- Navy-Blue in color