Wyred 4 Sound
C1 Ultra Analog RCA
Boasting silver coated multi-gauge, multi-strand 99.99% OFC copper on the inside and 110% aluminum Mylar shielding on the outside, this cable brings remarkable value to your Hi-Fi system. Measuring at less than 30pf of capacitance and under 0.009 ohms per foot, this cable is constructed to reveal micro dynamics and accurately portray upper-mid frequencies. Available in standard lengths up to 9.0 meters and even longer upon request, we will custom build the cable to best fit your installation.
Note: Typical burn-in time is 100 hours.
Cables are sold in pairs.
C-1 Unbalanced Cable Specs
- Silver coated multi-gauge, multi-strand 99.99% OFC copper
- Ultra-low loss Foam Polyethylene dielectric
- Less than 30pf of capacitance per foot
- Less than 0.009 ohms of impedance per foot
- 100% Aluminum Mylar shielding construction
- Large 8mm overall size
- Navy-Blue in color