Wyred 4 Sound
Pro Power Stream power conditioner
For years, we've been using many products to purify and distribute power in our systems and have been doing so with great results. After much thought and consideration.. it was time to take it another level so we developed the Pro Power Stream.
Offering large internal PCB conductors and wiring allows for a plentiful supply of power. The integrated DC snubber stops any harmful DC spikes from reaching your connected gear. The high current filtering offers isolation from upstream noise caused by many other devices that could otherwise degrade your sound. Our high quality internal wiring and outlets offer excellent connectivity to the rest of your system.
An important criteria for a power conditioner should be to ensure the output is faithful to the input in terms of amplitude, phase and waveform shape. Some power conditioners can actually add distortion or modulate the AC waveform in a manner which can degrade power transfer efficiency and ultimately audio / video quality. The Pro Power Stream was designed to maintain the fidelity of the AC waveform while removing unwanted noise and spurious products.
- 1000w continuous power / 1500W peak
- 20A IEC inlet
- 15A resettable breaker
- Integrated DC Snubber
- Common mode filtering
- Differential mode filtering
- Dimensions: 9.5"W x 4.75"H x 10"D
- Weight: 9 lbs
The Pro Power Stream has the following major design attributes;
- Provides up to 1000W of continuous conditioned power with 1500W peaks.
- An Input stage that features a unique DC snubber which stops any DC, continuous or transient, imposed upon the power lines from passing into the system. DC can saturate the transformers of source components and also cause voltage fluctuations.
- After the DC snubber the Pro Power Stream has a complex common mode filter designed to suppress any unwanted signals that may be riding on the power lines. This energy can raise the noise floor and affect the total dynamic range of the system. The common mode filter is implemented with high quality discrete magnetics that will not saturate under high current conditions.
- After the common mode filter a differential mode filter is implemented that serves to further cleanse the power of unwanted out of band products. This additional filter has been designed to work in concert with the common mode filter to ensure the power stream is fully optimized.