Upgrade your original DAC-2,DAC-2 DSD or DAC-2 DSDse to the new DAC-2v2 or DAC-2v2se.
2v2se Upgrade - Experience the top of the line 9038PRO chip
Those who upgade to the 2v2se version will get the top of the line 9038PRO chip. This chip offers completely state of the art performance and specs; one of the best (if not THE best) DAC chip on the market today. Your new 2v2se DAC will be your new absolute digital reference.
Femto-Grade Master Clock Option*
Accuracy and overall quality of the master clock are crucial to obtaining optimum sound quality. The standard clock is no slouch but you now have the option to upgrade to the highest grade component available in its class. Implementation of this femto grade clock optimizes audio quality by lowering phase jitter by over 80%, as well as greatly reducing phase noise in the digital circuit. Clocks of this grade are typically found in DAC's retailing for $6K or more. We highly recommend choosing this clock option if you do not already have it installed!
*Note for owners of DAC-2 (non-DSD) with Femto clock upgrading to the DAC-2v2 or 2v2se: If you own a DAC-2 (non-DSD) and had the Femto clock upgrade done, be aware that the older clock in your unit is not compatible with the new DAC-2v2. If you would like to retian the Femto clock, you will need to re-purchase the Femto clock as part of the 2v2 upgrade. Choose the "upgraded femto clock" option when placing your order. If you are unsure, call or email us with the serial # of your unit and we can look it up.
- Purchase the upgrade by adding this item to your cart
- Next, complete the order form and submit payment information.
- After receiving your order and payment information you will receive an email order confirmation with an order number on it.
- Pack your unit in the original factory packaging and write the order number clearly on the outside of the box. Include a copy of the order confirmation that was emailed to you inside the box. You do not need to include accessories such as the power cord, remote control, etc. (If you do not have the original packaging, you may reach out to purchase a new set)
- Send the package (fully insured with the freight prepaid) to our facility. You can find our ship to address on our Contact Page.
- Once your unit is received it will be modified by our technicians on a first come first serve basis. You can check on the status of your upgrade by emailing email@example.com
- After the unit is upgraded and fully tested, it will be returned to you at the address provided on the order form. A tracking number will be emailed to you so that you can follow the progress of your upgraded DAC!